As soon as I start to find some release from the day to day stress, I find myself even more stranded. New found joys of running, writing, and working out have lead to more energy. This energy is wasted though... where to focus it?
The market doesn't allow a change in occupation. I don't see myself staying at the current position for much longer. However, what is to become of me? I'm still unsure as to what I want to be when I grow up. I still feel like a ten year old stuck in this 30 year old body. No way do I see myself in a typical 9-5 routine in a cubicle somewhere. But where?
I feel more alone every passing day. All of my friends are married, or married to their jobs. On the weekends I find myself home alone with nothing to do. When I do try to make plans the isn't anyone to go out with. The economic downturn has trapped us all. Those that normally would go out still want to, but not wanting to help me find someone. They would rather grab a quick bite to eat or go someplace where I have no chance at meeting someone... Stuck!
My situation is no different from so many others, but hurts me knowing it will be some time before change will come about. How to change it for me? I hope to find that answer, and VERY soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment