Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Buzz

This writing thing is really working for me right now. I feel like this is becoming my new release and love I have found something new. I love finding out new things that work for me. As I have written before things that have worked in the past no longer work. The past few days I have felt a new energy and really felt a new energy to myself. Tonight, I watched a newly released movie with a good friend and his new lady friend. I got to play like a little kid, and made her laugh and say I act like a little kid. I pretty much am a ten year old stuck in a thirty year old body. This is what keeps me young. It has been a good week for me mentally (personally) even though mentally it has been taxing. Lets see how the rest of the week goes!?!?!?! Thursday brings a great musical event for me (OAR, Eric Hutchinson, and Missy Higgins), and some more hockey (with another good break). Maybe some time for extracurricular activities?

No comments: