Sunday, December 7, 2008

What I Am

I'm a son.
I'm a brother.
I'm in a sense a father.
I'm a friend.
I'm a coach.
I'm a cowboy.
I'm a cook.
I'm a leader.

I'm frustrated.
I'm confused.
I'm depressed.
I'm lost.

At this time in my life I am a lot of things. After making a list of what I am I also want to figure out what I want to be.

I want to be:
Happy.
A family man.
Successful.
Driven.
Given a purpose.

I now have to figure out what I need to do to not only become all of these things, but also continue to build what I already am. I'm blessed to have a great support group of friends and family to surround me. With busy schedule, distance between us, and the cost of gas (finally coming back down) I don't get to see those that mean so much to me. In the future I plan to try and reach out for more help from everyone! After just reading an email, getting a phone call, or even a post on a website makes my day. I guess the little things in life mean more to me than anything.

No comments: