There is a huge void in my life right now. This void is being able to share my experiences, memories, and love with. I'm 30, divorced, and at a crossroads with my life. Why drag someone else into all of this crap? I think the main reason that I haven't and don't pursue anyone is the fact that I feel that I must build myself back up before I can commit myself to anyone at this time. If I didn't do this for them then I wouldn't be able to give all of myself to them.
I think that I am a good catch for someone [not to float my own boat :) ]. Like I have told friends I am confident in what I have to offer. I like to cook, own my own house - truck - motorcycle, am educated, still have all my hair :) , have a garden, love kids, and WANT to be a family man.
I have no "game" when it comes to the ladies. A friend of mine laughs when I tell him this because he says that is my niche. I've never been the pursuer, every REALLY dated (gone through the usual rituals that is), and don't know how to be that guy.
All of this will happen I guess when it is supposed to happen. I already feel much freer from writing and hope this continues to by my outlet and give me the confidence to become myself again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Having all your hair is overrated. :) I know that smiley face was for a certain someone we know.
Post a Comment